Monday, June 16, 2008

Tighe's Been Everywhere, Man

About a month ago Mom thought that it would be a good idea to pack my overnight bag and head down to Grandma Rie and Grandpa Bob's for a week...in Tampa, FL nonetheless! Granted, I was nearly 11 weeks old so it was obviously no big deal. So, we got on a plane and headed down to the Gulf. Oh yeah, I fly now, I'm a flyer, I fly on planes...I'm a flyer. Did I mention I was 11 weeks old. Anyway, here's a bunch of pictures of me doing my thing Tampa-style.

The bib depicts one of those circumstances where you can actually believe everything you read.


Is the blanket necessary? Contrary to Grandma's belief, a drop to 79 degrees is not cold. Especially if you're built like me...which means you're built like a baby seal pup.


This place was cool, highly recommend it for a solid 2 hour nap. I didn't see all sorts of awesome things like fish and birds and so forth.

See, simply magnificent for a nap. Here I am showcasing the Mid-Afternooner that is so popular with kids my age. If you look closely, you can see my arms are tucked in with nearly perfect execution for this nap style.


Not seeing this huge tank and turtle with Grandpa was certainly one of the highlights of the day.


I'm not going to lie to you, I like the beach, it's kind of becoming my thing.


"...so I was like, 'hey baby'. I had on these shades and this cool 1916 retro swimming trunk that mom picked out. I mean, she didn't actually say anything back to me, probably because she's like 5 months old or whatever, but I could tell she was digging herself some Tighe. It was undeniable. Does my butt look fat to you?"

Big-time dangerous plots being transferred telekinetically in this scene...big-time.

Mom and Grandma took me on my very first Merry-Go-Round. It was actually pretty cool except for one minor disagreement.

Whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

That disagreement happened in this instance. I'd vehemently requested a purple unicorn with minimal bedazzlers for obvious awesomeness reasons. As you can tell, she did not honor my request.

Grandma and Grandpa took me to meet their friends, Ed and Linda, and they gave me more presents! They were really nice, which surprised me considering they had such weird names. But we can't all be Tighes I suppose. Either way, they were A-OK in my book...think they've been around a baby or two before.

No comments: