Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Three Month Update: When Push Comes To Love


"I got him! I g-g-g-g-g-g-g...wait for it...wait for it....GOT HIM! Hehehehehehehe! My breakfast is bigger than this twerp. Remember when I told you about drinking my milk, saying my prayers and eating my vitamins? Yeah, well check me out...these trousers are size 3-6 months. I am to this nursery like Godzilla is to Tokyo. This is a good day, a very, very good day."


"First I'm gonna catch him with a left, then a right..."


"...then I'm gonna knock his block off with a double axe handle like this..."


"What's that Blue? Little louder so all the nice folks at home can hear. You're sorry? Well, your timing is quite convenient. However, I'm willing to forgive you. Heck, I can't stay mad at you. Get over here small fry and gimme one of your famous hugs."


"Hey, do either of you know what 'puppies' are cuz this shirt Mom put me in says I love them. I don't want to endorse something I'm not down with. At the beach the other day...oh yeah, I go to the beach, I'm like waaaay into that scene now...anyway, down there I heard some guys referring to 'nice puppies'. Dad says it means baby dogs, but I know dogs weren't allowed at that beach so I'm left to wonder. See what you can dig up."

No comments: