Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Boy Is Back In Town!


That's right, I'm back baby! Sorry for the 2 month disappearance. My handlers thought I was oversaturating the market exposure-wise so we pulled back a little to drive up demand for me again. As has been typical, I've been up to quite a bit since our last visit.

In somewhat chronological order I've: been to Florida yet again, sprouted a whole bunch of teeth, learned to crawl and stand up, experienced my first Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, slept through the night, witnessed what they're calling an historic Presidential election, met Santa in person, watched the Boston Bruins return from the brink of nonexistence and gone sledding. I'm sure there have been some others items along the way, but those are the major areas of interest...especially the Bruins and sledding parts, well, per dad.

My family and I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season, a Happy New Year, and wish you all the best as we head into 2009. Thanks for being so kind to me while I try to figure out this whole new world!

1 comment:

GraceFromHim said...

Your boy is adorable....
Great Blog!