Friday, September 26, 2008

Six Month Update

That's right, I'm six months old. Still sitting here with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.


Listen, I know it's cute and all, but don't you think this thing is getting a little old? Seriously, how many pictures of me and these clowns can people stand, ya know?


People like it? I've got to try to wrap my noggin around that idea for a minute cuz that's kind of heavy, man. You're blowing my mind right now, I'm all dizzy and stuff.

OK, I'm with ya. We'll just keep this good thing going then...gotta give the people what they want.

1 comment:

L & M Rees Family said...

You are so funny, that reminds me of that commercial of the baby buying stock. My favorite is the one where he buy's a clown (bo bo)with all his extra coin. Check it out of you don't know what I am talking about. Such a cute baby it seems like you guys are just having a blast!