Saturday, August 2, 2008

Don't Worry, Here I Am Everybody!


Hi-O!!! We have a ton of catching up to do. I'll admit, I haven't exactly made myself accessible lately, and I'm sure you're all wondering what I'm up to. In my own defense, with all this nice summer weather and the young ladies bopping around hither and tither I've been distracted. Who says I can't flirt with them all? I've pretty much been on the run and having fun for the better part of a month or so, and Mom says it's time to cool the engines before Auntie Ellen's big wedding extravaganza next weekend. So, this is a good time to take a look back at the last several weeks, share some of the wonderful sights I've enjoyed and introduce you to some new characters I've run into in the latest segment of what is simply becoming known as "Tighe's Travels". So, hold on tight, we have a lot of ground to cover and it's going to be a sensory overload if you're not prepared. Hope you enjoy.

May the power and the glory of pureed carrots be with you all,

~ Tighe

No comments: